Neck training has become very popular over the last couple years. People who want to look slimmer or even stronger often try to train their necks. The problem is that some exercises don’t really work. What should I do instead?
Neck training is a type of exercise where you pull your head back and down, then push it forward and up. This helps strengthen your neck muscles and improve posture. Some people also believe that neck training improves blood flow and oxygenation of the brain, which makes them smarter.
There are several types of neck training exercises, such as chin tucks, head raises, and shoulder shrugs. While these exercises seem simple, they require proper form to get maximum benefits. If you’re looking to build a thicker neck, check out our guide to the top neck training exercises.
HOW TO BUILD A TICKER NECK
Ticker Neck Training: How To Build A Thick Neck In 2 Minutes Or Less
1) Start by standing with your feet hip width apart. Your arms should be at your sides.
2) Pull your shoulders back and down, keeping them in line with your ears. You can use an elastic band or towel around your waist to help keep your body straight.
3) Push your head forward and up so that your chin touches your chest. Hold this position for about 10 seconds.
4) Slowly lower your head until it reaches your original starting position. Repeat steps 3-4 five times.
5) Rest for one minute before repeating the entire sequence again. Do three sets of 12 repetitions each time.
Use Vikingstrength Neck harness
With our neck harness giving you the opportunity to do all the best neck exercises with one tool. When you are building your neck, you should focus on your training and not be bothered with bad design. Vikingstrengths straps are adjustable and padded for your comfort. Double stitching will enable you to use more weight than your neck can handle and you can easily train your side neck by attaching cable machines to our V rings.